CORPORATE PAYMENT CARDS
Help maximize your flexibility, lower your costs and mitigate risk.
Banc of California offers three corporate payment card options that help simplify purchasing, control costs and allow you to focus on growing your business.
Corporate Purchasing Card
The traditional procure-to-pay process, from requisition to purchase order to check payment, is costly. Purchasing Cards simplify your payment process and help you achieve greater control over purchasing and cash reconciliation.
- Reduce costs by eliminating invoices and check printing and mailing
- Electronically deposited funds
- Faster receipt of payments, reduced days sales outstanding (DSO) and improved cash flow
- Increased sales, as many organizations solicit only suppliers that accept
purchasing cards as payment
- Improved productivity by redirecting staff to more value-added activities
Corporate Travel & Expense Card
Travel & Expenses (T&E) costs are difficult for businesses to control. Our Corporate T&E Card leverages the Mastercard® network and helps make trips easier to plan and less expensive for your company and employees. With comprehensive insurance coverage, seamless integration and valuable insights into spending behavior, it is a better way to manage your travel costs.
- Manual processes reduced
- Processing costs reduced
- Data/analysis errors reduced
- Real-time spending data and reporting
- Improved compliance
Corporate Virtual Card
Our Virtual Card On-Demand purchasing program provides a safe and efficient way to make highly secured, one-time or recurring payments. You can instantly issue a unique, single-use account number with a specific amount, expiration date and merchant category and make repeatable payments to a single merchant with the ghost card feature.
- Safeguard transaction information with the latest encryption technology
- Easily reconcile purchases with online account management and gain access to real-time updates and customized reporting
- Enter custom reference fields when the Mastercard® account number is generated, to improve company data and reporting
- Less costly than checks and faster processing than ACH
- Easily integrates with your existing accounts payable process
Certain restrictions and setup fees apply. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated, used pursuant to a license. All third-party trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners. Cards are provided by WEX. WEX is a registered trademark of WEX, Inc. WEX is not an affiliate of Banc of California, N.A.
Learn about payment fraud and how to help prevent it.
10 Ways to Guard Against Payment Fraud
Payment Fraud is difficult to detect, but there are measures you can take to help prevent it. Here, you can learn what they are and what to do about them.
How To Help Guard
Against Payment Fraud
10 Ways To Guard Against
Business Payment Fraud