Banc of California World Elite Mastercard®
Elevate your expectations. Enhance your experiences. Enjoy your rewards.
Earn exceptional rewards, enjoy luxury travel benefits, and experience world-class privileges – all at an exceptional value. Apply for the MasterCard® World Elite Card today for the privileges you deserve, including:
- Custom Line Size Requests – Work with your banker to request line sizes that fit your lifestyle
- Attractive Rates – Choose to pay off your balances over time or in full each month
- Rewards – Receive 10,000 annual bonus points after your first purchase, and a 25% annual rewards bonus on points you’ve earned in the past year. Choose from merchandise, gift cards, unlimited 1% cash back1 and travel
- Travel – Exclusive travel benefits, lounge access and no foreign transaction fees
- Concierge Services – Choose the level of support your lifestyle requires2
- Customer Service – Direct live representative or have your banker call on your behalf
For more information, contact your Relationship Manager.
1Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. Annual bonus points equal to 25% of your prior year’s eligible purchases will be awarded following your enrollment anniversary date
2Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Mastercard World Elite Concierge on Cardmember’s behalf.
The creditor and issuer of the Banc of California Mastercard is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.